Standing in a long queue to book train tickets has become old trend. At the same time, even if you book tickets from the official website of the railway, IRCTC, you do not know whether you will get confirmed ticket or not. Especially when you book Tatkal ticket. At the same time, even if you manage to book a tatkal ticket, your seat may be not booked due to failure of payment. Many users face this problem. To deal with this, IRCTC introduced the ePayLater Service.
Under this service you can book tickets first and you have to pay later. Before using this service you have to sign up for ePayLater. We are here providing you step by step process, that how to use this service. Let us tell you that this service is managed by Arthashastra Fintech Pvt. Ltd
2. While booking tickets, passengers have to fill the details of all the passengers separately. In this too many times the time is wasted and the ticket goes on the waiting list, In this case, you can use the Master List feature.
3. After this, when you are checking out for payment, you will get many payment options. Here you have to choose the option of Pay on Delivery/Paylater at the bottom. Now select ePayLater.
4. Now ePayLater page will open. Here you have to login with your registered mobile number and enter OTP.
5. This will confirm the booking of your ticket.
6. After the ticket is booked, you will have 14 days from the date of transaction. At this time you will have to pay for the ticket. In such a situation, your ticket will be easily booked without making any payment during ticket booking.